Welcome to my blog!

May friendship, encouragement and grace abound!

To read my adoption blogs check out: katelynsfund blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A place where a woman can be encouraged, challenged, and strengthened is the intent behind this blog site. Hearing from so many women, on a daily basis who are struggling with a difficult marriage, or those who are in the mist of a storm, has caused me to seek a different way of communicating with them.

George Mueller, a man who lived in the 1800's and a man I greatly respect, penned these words:

"I saw more clearly than ever,
that first great and primary
business to which I ought
to attend every day was,
to have my soul happy with the Lord."

Although it is a great thought to be content with the Lord, it is much easier said than done when life around you is full of chaos, turmoil and pain. That is why the blog is titled:

Passionate Pursuit


- oh, that we would come to that place where we would be content in simply knowing Christ, no matter what the circumstance!

No comments:

Post a Comment