Welcome to my blog!

May friendship, encouragement and grace abound!

To read my adoption blogs check out: katelynsfund blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wrapped Up

Filming is finished. No more attempts to keep hair and make-up fresh, no more wardrobe changes every little bit. I'm back with my hair piled on my head, my face bare and my comfy, "normal" clothes back on. We endured drenching, early morning dew, ice-cold rain, long hours and glorious moments that God allowed - breathtaking views during sun-rise hours my eyes don't normally witness and sweet times of fellowship while working on this project.

I'm by nature, a very private person. Although I split the core of my being open as I write, I'm not one to invite others into my "space" for an extended time - especially with lights and cameras! The invasion of "the crew" into our lives was  a glorious, although exhausting time. I so appreciated their commitment and integrity to deliver the highest quality video while not compromising the comfort of those being filmed.  Nathan, Katie, Cheree, TJ and Hugh are anointed and extremely gifted and I will never look at film the same - not even a short commercial - the work that goes into each shot, the layering, the details...I have learned much and appreciate more!

The video will premier at the True Woman Conference in Indianapolis in September, just a few weeks after the book is officially released. From there, it will be seen on my blog, on the Revive Our Heart website as well as the Moody site, I believe. I try not to think about everything very much. It's that privacy thing I guess and knowing that I'm basically dust...only good thing in any of us is Christ. I'm grateful to God for how He chooses to use a message of redemption to encourage others. I mostly, praise Him for his continued grace in my life. I cannot go one day without his mercy and faithfulness. Truth be known - neither can you!

Though the film crew did an amazing job, though God has opened many unbelievable doors with the book and video...the most remarkable thing is that I am loved by the Creator of the Universe. NOTHING compares to knowing Christ - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

A new and  improved blog will be coming in the next few weeks, for that, I'm extremely grateful! Readers will be grateful too because it will be much easier to read, with much more to offer! I got a preview the other day and squealed with delight...nothing like an awesome new blog site to make a blogger happy!
No matter what wonderful blessings you can count - no matter how great or small, remember - NOTHING COMPARES!

No comments:

Post a Comment